The two-day program will be packed with more than 80 interesting presentations, podium discussions and workshops on the following topics: technology, digitalization and the last mile. The Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference 2021 is one of the most important platforms for experts and top managers from the logistics and transport industry. Watch the highlights in the video here. You can find more information and the registration here.
Organized by DEKRA and ETM Verlag, the event brings together high-caliber experts from the fields of the vehicle and sub-supplier industry, the logistics and transportation branch, politics and science. They will be presenting and discussing the solutions of tomorrow and their impact.
New: Hybrid event
This year’s Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference is taking place for the first time as a hybrid event. Anybody opting to take part online can participate at the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference through our elaborate event platform – including networking possibilities with other participants. It opens up new possibilities for event organizers and sponsors as well as for participants and lecturers. Naturally, we will be offering simultaneous translation of all presentations (German – English; English – German).
More than 350 experts, scientists and top managers of renowned companies in the logistics and transportation sector attended the last conference in Berlin. It makes the event, along with its accompanying exhibition, an excellent networking event. Two exclusive award ceremonies will also take place at the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference: the European Safety Award and the German Telematics Award.
DEKRA Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference 2021 – key facts
- When: November 30 - December 1, 2021
- Where: Vienna House Andel's Berlin
- The conference is taking place for the first time as a hybrid event and will feature a simultaneous translation service (German - English; English - German)
- Focus: commercial vehicle technology, digitalization and the last mile
- Award ceremonies: European Safety Award for Commercial Vehicles and German Telematics Award
- Target group: engineers, fleet operators, haulage companies, own-account haulage operators, local companies, decision-makers in the commercial vehicle and sub-supplier industry, representatives from the world of science, research and teaching
- Price category 1: Attendance at the conference in person at the event in Berlin – 2-day ticket: €1,590 plus VAT, reduced price for DEKRA members and subscribers of trans aktuell, lastauto omnibus, FERNFAHRER: €1,290, plus VAT.
- Price category 2: Online participation at the conference – 2-day ticket: €490 plus VAT, reduced price for DEKRA members and subscribers of trans aktuell, lastauto omnibus, FERNFAHRER: €390 plus VAT
Are you interested? Benefit from the leading of knowledge of the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference and sign in here.